This is a community of professionals in software development, business analysis, project management and flexible development methodologies.
We teach IT management, methodology Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and business analysis. We advise and conduct corporate trainings in Kiev.
Project management: PMI edition
Certification course on "Leading SAFe 4.6"
PMI edition: Module 5 Risk, Procurement and Stakeholders Management
Online Course "UML: Unified Modeling Language"
Webinar: "Product Owner vs Product Manager: how to manage a large product"
ITKaiZenClub: How to work with hazards and surprises in projects
Certified Product Owner / Product Manager with SAFe
Scrum Master fundamentals
IT Manager's toolkit
Business Аnalytics Essentials
Customer testimonials«Отличный тренинг с набором практических лайфхаков »Нелли Богданова
- Customer testimonials«In general, I liked it very much. There are a lot of information, still need to be processed, finished, thought out. Thank you!»Kateryna
- Customer testimonials«Many thanks to the coaches and organizers! Already again I want to attend a training of similar subjects. The brain works all 100%»Arina Drozdovskaya
- Customer testimonials«Keep it up, develop and continue coaching, discover new topics»Oleksii Onyshchenko
- Customer testimonials«Good training both for beginners and practitioners of PM, helping to acquire / systematize / cure knowledge»Yevhenii Kurylov
- Customer testimonials«Excellent organized training, corresponding to expectations and even more.»Xenia
- Customer testimonials«Good and informative training. Many new methodologies, practices, etc.»Victoria Basarab
- Customer testimonials«Interesting training. A good background for work on PM position.»Dmitry Goritsky
- Customer testimonials«I liked it, but it was not enough :) The trainer is professional, with rich experience, gives advice and points on features of application of elements of notations, and also recommendations on use of the batch product Enterprise Architect. The audience was involved in the discussion of the material all the time.»Olga Levandovskaya