In October, an open certification course on Leading SAFe, will be held. During the course we will learn, in detail, one of the most popular frameworks on scaling a company with the help of - Scaled Agile Framework.
How will it proceed?
Within two days of training on the principles and practices of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) version 4.6 will be highlighted, which is relevant for Agile scaling in large companies consisting of a number of dependent teams and projects.
At the end of the training, participants are permitted to take an exam to become a certified SAFe Agilist.
Our course is going to help you!
Learn how to use the Scaled Agile Framework, the principles of “lean" and "product development flow" in the context of their companies. Learn also how to effectively implement the Scaled Agile Framework and adapt it to your specific project in your company, with realistic limitations such as deadlines and a business domain.
The Program of the Training
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), version 4.6
- Overview of Lean-Agile approaches in the context of large companies
- Introduction to and investigation of SAFe principles
- Agile Release Train organization and implementation
- Practical simulation of Product Increment Planning (PI Planning)
- Working in sprints and value identification
- Agile Portfolio organization: approaches to the strategic and investment management at the company level
- Value Streams identification and coordination
- Leadership in Lean-Agile organizations, the ability to keep a constant focus on your company
During the two-day training the participants will learn how to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile principles and practices to large companies
- Set up and maintain Agile Release Trains
- Determine and coordinate Value Streams
- Manage Lean-Agile Portfolio and prioritize development based on business benefits
- Understand how to lead the organization to a common process model
- Adapt the Scaled Agile Framework to the existing context
- Help employees to discover their intrinsic motivation to better themselves
- Support Lean-Agile transformation in the company
Upon completion of the training, participants will have an option to obtain SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification, version 4.6 from Scaled Agile, Inc. To do this, they will need to pass an online exam.
Training prerequisite skills or knowledge:
- Understanding the principles and methods of Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding the scaling problem (i.e., either there is a scaling problem in your company or you, as a consultant, work with customers, who face such problems)
Please visit our web-site to learn the basic information about Scrum and Agile.
Participation in the training will imply that the listeners already have an understanding of Agile, Scrum, Kanban as we will not focus on them.
|Early bird||Justin Time||LastCall|
|600 usd||700 usd||750 usd|