The course is designed for those who have little knowledge of the Agile software development principles, or wish to structure their knowledge. Upon completion of the training, participants receive an ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) certificate, which is recognized worldwide.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is an international consortium on Agile development.
What does the consortium do:
- Develops training plans and programs using Agile;
- Conducts the accreditation of training organizations;
- Provides accreditation services for courses to support education in the field of Agile.
What is the structure?
- a two-day training
- lunches and coffee breaks
- a certificate and membership in ICAgile
Our course is going to help:
- Managers and Leaders who manage the development processes;
- Engineers, QA Engineers, Analysts, Designers and other participants in the software development process.
The Course Program
- the history of Agile
- Agile Thinking
- creating a single context
- iterative and incremental development
- basics of creation and management of Agile processes in software development
- Scrum and Kanban, as the most popular approaches for implementing Agile in software development teams
- roles, principles, tools and artifacts in Scrum and Kanban
- Scrum and Kanban in practice (games and simulations)
- adaptation and implementation of Agile processes
- Agile Evaluation
- Agile Planning
- continuous improvement process
- processes of continuous integration and delivery
The training is going to help you to:
- get acquainted with the Agile approach not as a set of practices, but as a way of thinking;
- get a deeper understanding of the approach by evaluating real examples of Agile implementation;
- systematize knowledge of the basic principles of Agile software development;
- learn how to apply the most popular methods of Agile software development - Kanban and Scrum;
- learn how to:
- create an environment for successful interaction between people in the team;
- implement various practices in their projects;
- understand possible directions for growth in different areas of Agile;
- gain real knowledge and skills that will allow you to consciously manage the process and adapt it to a specific project.
|Early bird||Justin Time||LastCall|
|400 usd||460 usd||500 usd|