E5 and AgileLAB are inviting you to the training on Agile Project Management. The training program is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). The course is designed for advanced participants with experience in teamwork and relevant theoretical and practical knowledge. Upon completion of the training, participants receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certificate (ICP-APM), which is recognized all over the world.
It is desirable to have certificates from one of the following providers:
- ICAgile (ICP)
- Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSPO)
- PMI (PMP, PMP-ACP)
- Scrum.org (PSM I)
Agile Project Management (ICP-APM) – is one of the units in the Delivery Management roadmap of the ICAgile training roadmap.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) – ) is an international consortium on Agile development methodologies.
What does the consortium do:
- develops a training plan on Agile, creates training programs;
- conducts the accreditation of training organizations;
- organizes the accreditation of courses to support education in the field of Agile.
How will it be organized?
- two-day training
- lunches and coffee breaks
- a certificate and membership in ICAgile.
Additionally, the participants of the training will receive:
- an international certificate ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project Management (ICP-APM);
- an individual profile on the portal of the international consortium on Agile methodologies ICAgile.com.
Our course is going to help:
- a CTO / COO
- a Head of PMO
- Managers and Project Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analysts
- Pre-Sales & Account-Managers
- Engagement Managers
- All team members who are starting to work with Agile methodologies.
The program of the training course:
1. Agile for teams
The organization of a comfortable working process that maximizes all participants’ potential:
- building an effective team;
- creating a healthy team environment;
- a project manager’s role in Agile;
- participation of the team in planning and evaluation processes;
- team performance, metrics, project health assessment;
- evaluation of individual work based on feedback and ways to stop internal competition within the team.
2. Agile processes for development
Agile methods to manage software development:
- Agile vs Traditional Project Management;
- Project Management overview from the Agile-methodologies perspective;
- Agile project and delivery schedule planning;
- planning of iterations and releases;
- requirements, risks, quality from the Agile perspective;
- rethinking of classical limitations: time, price, scope of work;
- concepts of lead time, loss and value of the project;
- techniques for assessing the scope of work.
3. Agile for business
Organization of the interaction between the contractor, the customer and the end user, which benefits all parties:
- continuous feedback between teams and customers as a tool to work with risks;
- collaboration with third-party suppliers;
The training will help to:
- approach the project management in the organization with consistency and structure;
- start working on a new product using Agile management;
- transform the organization’s work in the existing projects.