E5 and AgileLAB are inviting you to the Agile Team Facilitation.. The training program is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). The course is designed for advanced participants with experience in teamwork and relevant theoretical knowledge. Upon completion of the training, participants receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certificate (ICP-ATF), which is recognized worldwide.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) - is an international consortium on Agile software development.
What does the consortium do:
- Develops training plans and programs using Agile;
- Conducts the accreditation of training organizations;
- Provides accreditation services for courses to support education in the field of Agile.
What is the structure?
- a two-day training
- lunches and coffee breaks
- a certificate and membership in ICAgile.
Our course is going to help:
- current or potential Agile Team Leaders;
- Project Managers;
- Scrum Masters;
- experienced or potential Agile Coaches;
- Customer Representatives and Product Owners;
- Anyone who wants to carry out the facilitation function in the Agile team;
The Course Program
1. Agile Facilitator’s role and way of thinking
The basic functions of Agile Facilitator / Manager of iteration planning:
- promoting various Agile practices;
- strengthening cooperation in the team;
- fostering a self-organizing team.
2. Tools and methods of facilitation
Understanding the facilitator’s tools in the context of the Agile team:
- work with various team practices;
- work with large and heterogeneous groups of people;
- introduction to the tools and methods of facilitation of business meetings, group discussions and decision-making.
3. Facilitation of Agile practices
Leading an Agile team to a successful result as the main objective of the Agile Facilitator, and the methods of achieving it:
- identification of common impediments in the application of key Agile practices;
- assistance of team members in overcoming difficulties in the application of Agile practices;
- application of common facilitation techniques to key Agile practices;
- formation of team and project statutes (chartering);
- planning and other iteration activities;
- conducting retrospective meetings.
The training will help you to:
- learn how to plan and conduct team events;
- organize and manage workshops;
- teach each member of the team to contribute to the effectiveness of the overall work process;
- identify the potential pitfalls of the workflow and learn how to circumvent them;
- learn facilitation basics and its key tools;
- learn how to create exciting and effective team events;
- use facilitation tools to find a new application for common Agile practices.