The Target Audience
- Existing Product Owners who want to look at their work from a new perspective;
- Scrum Masters – to understand another side better;
- Product and Project Managers;
- Business Analysts;
- QA Engineers;
- And all those who want to know the features of such an important, fascinating and sought-after role in IT, as a Product Owner.
About the Training
The role of a Product Owner is one of the key and most important roles in Agile software development approaches, and sometimes, the success or failure of your entire product depends on its effectiveness. This is especially true in modern realities when the products are becoming more and more complex and innovative, and the environment is changing at a tremendous speed. Under such circumstances, it is not enough for the owner of a product to manage only the backlog within the development team, as it was initially described in the Scrum Handbook.
Today, in 2018, an effective Product Owner goes far beyond Scrum and must possess a huge number of skills and abilities at the junction of various specialties, disciplines, and approaches, such as:
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Business Analysis
- UI\UX Design
- People Management and HR
- Public Speaking and Presentation
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance
And the list can go on and on ...
Certainly, the list of skills and abilities is unique for the needs of each individual organization. However, it is possible to identify a specific set of knowledge areas, tools, and practices that will help you to be an effective Product Owner, regardless of the size of your organization, the processes used, and the domain area.
If you want to become the owner of this skill set and knowledge, be able to put them into practice and simply meet the standards of the industry in 2018, then our 2-day training is for you.
The Peculiarities of the Training
The training contains the maximum amount of practice and interactivity. Just in 2 days, the participants together with us will go the fascinating way in creating their own products from the stage of generating their ideas to implementation, and their further development in production.
November 29-30, 2018 (Saturday, Sunday), 2 days from 9:00 to 18:00 = 16 hours
- until August 31, 2018: 4850 UAH
- until September 21, 2018: 5350 UAH
- from September 22, 2018: 6350 UAH
- Introduction to Agile Software Development Methods and a Product Owner’s role in them;
- Leading product development in production;
- Product metrics and product validation methods;
- Product implementation into the operational process/Entry into a market;
- Product Owner’s activities and artifacts in the development process;
- Product releases planning;
- Requirements prioritization techniques;
- Implementation of the labor costs estimation for the functionality development;
- Risk analysis;
- Building a product roadmap;
- Decomposition of product requirements;
- Sketching and prototyping a user interface;
- Product development based on value;
- Preparing and conducting an interview;
- Product users and stakeholders analysis;
- Competitor analysis;
- Proper presentation and sale of product ideas;
- Product hypotheses formation and validation;
- Development of a product idea and vision;
- The life cycle of a product.