For each project manager, the PMI (Project Management Institute) certification is recognition of the high degree of professionalism and the key to new career opportunities and interesting projects.
Preparation for the certification requires considerable experience in project management, knowledge, and understanding of the project management basic tools and significant time costs.
Our training will help you to systematize the lessons learned and obtain an optimal, complete set of knowledge for successful passage of the CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® exams.
This training is also suitable for those who are not yet planning to pass the certification exam but want to learn more about the best international project management practices and dive into the real world of project management.
The main focus of this course will be on key tools in project management, practical cases and features of test tasks.
Each module describes such approaches as Waterfall and Agile. The last, the 6th module, allows immersing more deeply into the philosophy and principles of Agile projects.
Information is provided by the coach in a positive, easy-to-remember and as much as possible applied form.
The program is based on PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) v.6., Agile Practice Guide, best world practices, as well as practical experience and knowledge of the coach.
The training will help you to:
- learn best practices and project management tools
- learn how to use a single project management language that is understandable throughout the world
- learn how to address challenges successfully at all stages of the project’s lifecycle
- proceed through the necessary stages of preparation for the CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® exam.
The training will be useful for:
- Management at all levels
- Agile Transformation Agents and Leaders
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Tech/Team Leads
- everyone involved in managing successful teams
The training consists of six one-day modules. The modules include theoretical knowledge and practical examples, recommendations on preparation and passing exams. At the end of each module, participants pass test samples of the certification exams, and the results can be discussed with the trainer.
The training can be purchased as a whole program or each module separately.
- Cost Management processes, inputs, outputs, tools
- investment management – Payback Period, ROI, IRR, PV, NPV, Cash flow, CAPEX, OPEX
- cost types
- operation cost estimation methods: analog, parametric, three-point, bottom-up, reserve analysis, alternative analysis, quality cost, Cost of delay, estimation accuracy: Rough Order of Magnitude, Order Of Magnitude, Budget, Definitive
- planning and budget management of a project, Cost Baseline, EVM (Earned Value Management), Estimate at Completion (EAC) forecasts
- metric values – Actual Cost (AC), EV (Earned Value), PV (Planned Value), CPI (Cost Performance Index), SPI (Schedule Performance Index), CV (Cost Variance), SV (Schedule Variance).
- Technological analysis of a project: Earned Value Analysis (EVA), Variance Analysis, Trend Analysis, Reserve Analysis
- project budget forecast: EAC (Estimate At Completion), ETC (Estimate to Complete), TCPI (To-complete Performance Index)
- Quality Management processes, inputs, outputs, tools, interconnections
- terminology and quality management concepts
- Quality Management Strategies and Practices in Waterfall /Agile Projects
- Quality Metrics, Standard Deviation, Normal Distribution, 6 Sigma, Work Performance Information (WPI), Customer satisfaction
- quality planning: Benchmarking, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Cost of Quality (prevention costs, appraisal costs, failure costs), Multi-Criteria Analysis
- quality management: Root cause analysis (RCA), process analysis, quality auditing, Design for X (DIX), other methods for identifying problems that lead to quality degradation.
- Deming PDCA cycle
- Visualization of the causes of quality decline: Ishikawa, the Fishbone diagram, the Affinity Diagram, the Pareto Diagram, Flowcharts, mind mapping, Root cause tree, SIPOC Model, the Scatter diagram
- Checklists, Check sheets control limits, Questionnaires and surveys, Statistical sampling, Inspections/Audits, retrospectives
Price of the full course:
Early bird (until April 13) - 15000 UAH
Just in Time (until May 11) - 17000 UAH
Last Call (from May 12) - 20000 UAH
Cost per 1 module:
- Module 1: Project Management Fundamentals, Project Manager’s Role, and Integration Management