For each project manager, the PMI (Project Management Institute) certification is recognition of the high degree of professionalism and the key to new career opportunities and interesting projects.
Preparation for the certification requires considerable experience in project management, knowledge, and understanding of the project management basic tools and significant time costs.
Our training will help you to systematize the lessons learned and obtain an optimal, complete set of knowledge for successful passage of the CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® exams.
This training is also suitable for those who are not yet planning to pass the certification exam but want to learn more about the best international project management practices and dive into the real world of project management.
The main focus of this course will be on key tools in project management, practical cases and features of test tasks.
Each module describes such approaches as Waterfall and Agile. The last, the 6th module, allows immersing more deeply into the philosophy and principles of Agile projects.
Information is provided by the coach in a positive, easy-to-remember and as much as possible applied form.
The program is based on PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) v.6., Agile Practice Guide, best world practices, as well as practical experience and knowledge of the coach.
The training will help you to:
- learn best practices and project management tools
- learn how to use a single project management language that is understandable throughout the world
- learn how to address challenges successfully at all stages of the project’s lifecycle
- proceed through the necessary stages of preparation for the CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® exam.
The training will be useful for:
- Management at all levels
- Agile Transformation Agents and Leaders
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Tech/Team Leads
- everyone involved in managing successful teams
The training consists of six one-day modules. The modules include theoretical knowledge and practical examples, recommendations on preparation and passing exams. At the end of each module, participants pass test samples of the certification exams, and the results can be discussed with the trainer.
The training can be purchased as a whole program or each module separately.
- Resource Management processes, inputs, outputs
- key concepts and trends in resource management
- organizational structures of enterprises, an Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), a Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS)
- resource management tools: a Resource management plan, an Assignment (RACI) Matrix, a Team charter
- project team members’ roles and their levels of authority
- Resource Management Theories: the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, the Herzberg's Motivation-Hygiene Theory, the McGregor's X/Y Theory, the Expectancy theory
- resource requirements assessment tools, a baseline from which to measure
- selection of project resources: Multi-criteria decision analysis, interpersonal and team skills analysis, Virtual Team Formation
- team development: the Takman model, team roles
- team performance indicators
- conflict management tools and team problem solving
- communication channels in teams
- Communications Management processes, entrances, exits
- basic concepts, forms of communication on a project
- written communication rules
- rules of verbal communication, necessary skills for effective communication
- communication tools: active listening, presentation, facilitation, negotiation
- Communication Management Plan
- Rules for effective meetings
- cross-cultural communication
Price of the full course:
Early bird (until April 13) - 15000 UAH
Just in Time (until May 11) - 17000 UAH
Last Call (from May 12) - 20000 UAH
Cost per 1 module:
- Module 1: Project Management Fundamentals, Project Manager’s Role, and Integration Management