For each project manager, the PMI (Project Management Institute) certification is recognition of the high degree of professionalism and the key to new career opportunities and interesting projects.
Preparation for the certification requires considerable experience in project management, knowledge, and understanding of the project management basic tools and significant time costs.
Our training will help you to systematize the lessons learned and obtain an optimal, complete set of knowledge for successful passage of the CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® exams.
This training is also suitable for those who are not yet planning to pass the certification exam but want to learn more about the best international project management practices and dive into the real world of project management.
The main focus of this course will be on key tools in project management, practical cases and features of test tasks.
Each module describes such approaches as Waterfall and Agile. The last, the 6th module, allows immersing more deeply into the philosophy and principles of Agile projects.
Information is provided by the coach in a positive, easy-to-remember and as much as possible applied form.
The program is based on PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) v.6., Agile Practice Guide, best world practices, as well as practical experience and knowledge of the coach.
The training will help you to:
- learn best practices and project management tools
- learn how to use a single project management language that is understandable throughout the world
- learn how to address challenges successfully at all stages of the project’s lifecycle
- proceed through the necessary stages of preparation for the CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® exam.
The training will be useful for:
- Management at all levels
- Agile Transformation Agents and Leaders
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Tech/Team Leads
- everyone involved in managing successful teams
The training consists of six one-day modules. The modules include theoretical knowledge and practical examples, recommendations on preparation and passing exams. At the end of each module, participants pass test samples of the certification exams, and the results can be discussed with the trainer.
The training can be purchased as a whole program or each module separately.
Features of Agile Project Management
- Agile values and principles
- iterative-incremental methodologies, their peculiarities, roles, artifacts, ceremonies
- PDLC product development life-cycle
- Agile processes, inputs, outputs
- Project Vision
- Product Vision, Elevator Pitch, User Persona
- Team Charter/Manifesto
- Product Requirements, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Backlog
- Product Road Map, planning in Agile projects
- requirements prioritization technics for a product: MoSCoW, Kano analysis, Top-tasks analysis, Cost of delay, Dot voting
- Product Description in Story Mapping
- Agile metrics: Velocity, Burndown Chart, Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD), S-curve, Wait Time, Kanban board, WSJF (Weighted Shortest Job First)
- release/sprint planning tools
- User Stories preparation. The INVEST method. User Stories evaluation, Story Points
- cost estimation/the duration of tasks, the dependencies determination
- Change Management peculiarities in Agile
- Agile Contracts: Capped Time and Materials, Target Cost, Incremental Delivery
- Daily Stand-up, Retrospective, Demo - goals, facilitation rules, and team assessment tools
CAPM®, PMP®, PMI-ACP® certification path
- where to start, how to prepare, how much time to devote
- ‘how to apply for an exam’ tips, payment, audit of the data provided
- exam: dos & don’ts, peculiarities, duration, the pass rate
- exam passed successfully, what's next?
Price of the full course:
Early bird (until December 20) - 15000 UAH
Just in Time (until January 10) - 17000 UAH
Last Call (from January 11) - 20000 UAH
Cost per 1 module:
Early bird (до 29 January) - 2600 UAH
Just in Time (до 14 February) - 2900 UAH
Last Call (з 15 February) - 3600 UAH