In the IT industry, project management skills are mandatory not only for project managers themselves but also for related specialties. At the Project Manager Pro: Mindset training, we will discuss in detail and train the skills needed for a Project Manager currently to fulfill the role on various projects successfully.
The training will help you:
- Understand what skills a successful project manager needs today.
- What problems can happen with the development of these skills and how to solve them successfully
- What responsibilities are placed on a Project Manager in organizations today
- How to cultivate proactivity, perseverance, and achievement of goals and not to forget to strike a good work & life balance
- Determine the level of happiness in your team and a host of other things!
Who is the training useful for:
- Agile Transformation Agents and Leaders
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Tech / Team Leads and anyone involved in managing successful teams
Module 1. Project Manager’s World.
- What is Project Management? What traits/skills does a Project Manager possess?
- What approach is it better to choose to develop necessary skills? Overcoming obstacles on the way to a Project Manager.
- What should a Project Manager expect in the future? Reviews of Leading Business Intelligence Software Companies and Project Management.
- Project Manager’s functions in organizations. How to prioritize your work and not to get involved in tasks outside the scope of your responsibilities?
Module 2. Project Manager’s Engine.
- Development of proactive behavior. Responsibility/authority in decision making.
- Focus on quality and/or a result. Which victories are more important?
- Perseverance as a key element of the Project Manager’s success.
- Ability to set achievable goals, delegate and monitor implementation.
- Development of creativity.
- Critical thinking.
- Leadership styles. The influence of the leader on the situation, people, time.
- 100% motivation. Self-motivation and team motivation. Moving Motivators.
- What is emotional intelligence needed for and how to use it effectively? Empathy development tools.
- Vitality – a project manager’s energy harmony.
Module 3. Project Manager’s Visibility
- Managing for Happiness. Managing the Happiness Index for a team. 12 Steps to Project Manager’s Success. Relationship Management with stakeholders, management, counterparties.
- Effective Presentations. Project reports, business cases.
- Public performances.
- Project Manager Sales. Selling a project and yourself to a business.
- Conflict management: Improvement Dialogues – defining a respondent’s intrinsic motivation, negative and aggressive buffering, constructive confrontation
- Project Manager as a change agent (Management 3.0). 5 models to deal with changes at work.
- STAR behavior analysis – team member’s behavioral analysis.