Project Manager’s toolkit is quite varied today: it includes a lot of tools for successful project management.
At the Project Manager Pro: Tools training, we will look in detail at the tools that are needed to make your project successful!
The training will help you:
- Grasp major trends and modern tools in project management
- Understand how to determine whether your organization is ready to implement project management processes and the maturity of the organization itself
- What are the standards/methodologies/processes in project management?
- What is PMO and how to build it in your company?
- What are project management software products?
- How to understand the status of a project and whom to notify at what stage, as well as many other tools for successful project management!
Who is the training useful for:
- Agile Transformation Agents and Leaders
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Tech / Team Leads and anyone involved in managing successful teams
- Project Management: Business Driven Project Management.
- Project Management: where we are. Major trends, modern project management tools.
- Contemporary stereotypes (misconceptions) about project management. How to avoid stereotypes and how they affect the project success?
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3). Is the business ready for the implementation of project management in a company?
- Overcoming obstacles to project management in an organization.
- Project Management: From Chaos to Order
- Comprehensible set of project manager’s standards/methodologies/processes in project management.
- A process approach to project management.
- The three-level project management model. How does it work?
- PMO from scratch. Where to begin?
- Organizational structures of project management in companies, their advantages and disadvantages. What structure is the most effective?
- The integration of project processes in the company's process map.
- Hybrid projects. What should you do with them?
- Project Management: True Toolkit
- Business case - the project support fundamentals from the business side.
- How to carry out a project? Project management software.
- Selecting the project management methodology: Waterfall, AgileFamily (Scrum, SAFe, Nexus, Spotify, etc.), Hybrid, taking into account business requirements.
- Is documentation needed on a project? The best toolkit for a project manager
- Reporting: to whom, how often, in what form?
- Managing dependencies on a project / between projects.
- Efficient resource planning.
- Dream Team. Team management tools at various project phases.
- Teamwork analysis tool. Celebration grid table.