The manager's position whether a Scrum Master, Team / Tech Lead or Project Manager, is often a logical and desirable career continuation in the IT world. On the flip side, it is a kind of challenge that forces you to leave the comfort zone and start enhancing extremely different skills. How can we speed up the process of obtaining the first managerial position? About this we will be talking in our webinar;) Namely:
- Is it worth becoming a manager? Maybe, will I be more comfortable on my current position?
- My expectations, fears and concerns - how not to drown under them?
- What do you need to do to become a manager?
- The main functions of a manager. Self-development: how, what and in which areas should you improve?
- Risk management: what if I do not like being a manager? Is there a bugout plan?